Sunday, October 29, 2006

Happy Halloween


We LOVE Halloween. It probably starts from Mom & Dad. They always made a big deal out of the holidays. They let us dress up every year and be whatever we wanted. Dad would take us to the haunted houses & mom would fry up pumpkin seeds. As we got older we would take part in decorating the house and scaring little kids. I think it has been 6 years since Riss & Brad got to join in – they wanted a party! Terry, the kids and I hosted this year. These are some of our scary and not so scary guests.

4 comments:

Rissa said...

I had so much fun, thank you!

Mike and Annette said...

What Great costumes!!
Did you make them? I am overwhelmed, in fact I am in Awe. It looks like such fun. Thanks for sharing!!

Missy said...

Sadie's other Grandma made hers - I had the idea and she took care of it for us. The rest of the kids we bought. I wish I could sew, but I would have to find the time too.

Obert Life is Good said...

i loved the pictures! ieven had a hard time figuring out who everyone was at first. my favorite was charlied! mary