Monday, November 06, 2006

Boo Bears


I can't believe Sadie Lou is 8! Happy Birthday Sadie! Time has gone by too fast and my little girl is getting so big. It seems just days ago I took her to get her first birthday picture taken, now she is - Sadie. Sadie can drive me crazy. Sometimes she is way too honest, like when she tells me my stomach still looks like I am pregnant or she doesn't like my new hair color. There are other times when she looks me dead in the face and I swear she thinks we're equals. But there are other times when she melts my heart. She will write me little notes and leave them on my pillow. She is always quick with a hug and a snuggle on the couch. I know I have many adventures with her to come.

4 comments:

Chet and Gini said...

Kids do grow in the blink of an eye - and each phase has its joys and sorrors. Look for the joy.

Rissa said...

Happy Birthday Sadie Babe!Hope you got all of the diamonds a girl could dream of.

Mike Angie Patrick Aaron said...

Happy Birthday Sadie! Patrick says hi! Hope you have a great day.

Mike and Annette said...

Happy Birthday Sadie Lady! You are so pretty. Cousin Chris says you look so much like your mom, after reading that blurb, I am thinking that there is more that just looking like your mom going on. Go Girl.