Monday, November 24, 2008

If you put it out there for the world to see...

I loved sending my family highlights out to other family and friends. I enjoy sharing pictures of the kids and all of their goings on. But Terry's CRAZY ex wife keeps visiting the page and harrasing him about it. Why would she even look at it you ask? According to her everytime I update it I send her an email. I think we all know better than that. Do you really think people believe you? Do you believe yourself?

IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME - GET OVER IT ALREADY!

I will email all my loved ones my new contact info and will communicate with you that way, in a secured enviroment, from now on. Happy blogging - I will still visit!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She still hasn't found a life? Sad.

Chet and Gini said...

Sorry - we will be missing you.

Mike and Annette said...

Oh how sad. I have loved being able to stay in touch this way.
Sorry.

Katy said...

That is BANANAS!
p.s. Use your facebook as your blog for updates. You can use it just the same by creating albums. DON'T! "friend" her and you should be fine and she WON'T be able to snoop and complain. In fact you can adjust your security settings so that you can control which of your friends see them too.
I'm super annoyed she is power struggling you out of being proud of your family and sharing that love. Sad.

Mike and Marsha said...

Missy sorry you have to deal with this crazy lady. I love you blog page.

Rissa said...

I will find a way to block her

Rissa said...

Okay on your page go to settings then there is a tab that says permissions, click on that. Then it will ask you who can view your blog, everyone, people you allow, and other blog authors. Tada you can keep your blog away from any and all crazies. You are welcome.

Lorinda said...

rissa is correct, block her and accept the rest of us sane people, she set her blog to inform her of your updates... she's just like that in personality with everything Im sure and not just this... sad.