Sunday, November 02, 2008

Boo!

Rock Out!

James the Train - I did not like this costume, it looks like a mudflap, but that is what he wanted.


Sarah had a dance for the 7/8 grades at school. I set up and brought a lot of the party stuff. I did not hang out in there too long. Her Grandparents crashed it though. I told her that I did not tell them about it. Of course Grandpa wanted to dance with her and her friends - humiliating. She finally kicked him out and gave him a dirty look. I told him Sadie would appreciate him so they went over to her party.




What a cutie witch!

7 comments:

yan said...

Wow, you must spend a good HALLOWEEN.
web design
web hosting

Mike and Annette said...

Thanks for the pictures. Everyone looks great!! Horay for Grandparents who can crash a teen party!!!!

Chet and Gini said...

She might act like she's embarrassed - but I'll bet a part of her likes it - and some future day, she'll remember it fondly.

Mike Angie Patrick Aaron said...

Sweet Motley Crue fans! No thats not what my hair looked like in the 80's (not exactly). Should I be concerned that my word verification to post this is "chests"

Anonymous said...

All the kids were very cute in their costumes. No use in trying to hide events from grandparents, as parents we learned all the tricks. I think Sarah's friends didn't mind seeing us. What Missy failed to say was that we didn't actually go into the dance.

Rissa said...

Hilarious. I soo wish Dad could've busted a move on em! Hahaha

Anonymous said...

So sweety photos!