Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Spring Break




Sarah, Sadie and I spent 3 days at the beach over their Easter Break. It was a big deal b/c it was the first time I had ever driven our R.V., and without Terry no less. I was very nervous but Terry kept reassuring me that I could do it and all ended well. The first night was tough for me because it was the first time I had ever spent the night away from Charlie, but I was happy to have some time with the girls too. We rode our bikes, layed out on the beach, flew our kite and painted our toes - you know all of the important camping stuff.

2 comments:

Chet and Gini said...

What a great time you must have had. It's so important to spend time just doing "stuff"

Mike Angie Patrick Aaron said...

That's the Camper??????!!!!! Its huge! The snowbirds here would consider that a luxury condo.