Friday, July 04, 2008

A new couch

Today I bought a new couch. In fact I was so happy buying my very first new couch that I bought two and two love seats. I have never bought a couch before. I have been married twice, have 3 kids and 2 step-kids, I have bought 3 houses, owned 5 plus cars and have worked full-time for 15 years but never have I owned my own couch. I have sat my sat my butt on my parents couch, James' bachelor couch, my first husband's ex-wife's couch, my parents couch again, a friends old couch but never my own. It feels pretty good, I'm pretty happy.

4 comments:

Obert Life is Good said...

Plenty of room to park that butt on now!!!!

Chet and Gini said...

I know exactly how you feel - been there and done that - as I think most of us have. Congrats on having your OWN couch!

Rissa said...

You should post pictures of your new couch

Mike and Annette said...

Riss is right. We would love to see your new couch.