Sunday, July 20, 2008

New House







We closed escrow on Friday, we are now the proud owners of 28964 Oakwood Ln. Highland CA 92346. We will begin moving slowly over the course of this week and hopefully wrap it up on Saturday. The new house is VERY similar to the Victorville house but in a very nice neighborhood, down the hill and closer to our work and the girls school. We are going to rent out our Victorville house and I think we got renters yesterday. Cross your fingers for us. Here are a few pictures.






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.

Anonymous said...

Considering the fact that it could be more accurate in giving informations.

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful with your blog it is very useful to me.

Chet and Gini said...

Love the house - is that a dog house in the back yard? Hope you have many wonderful years in it.

Obert Life is Good said...

Who's going to live in the doghouse, Missy, Terry or one of the kids?????

Anonymous said...

MIssy, it looks great! I'll have to drive by.

Anonymous said...

I 'm anonymous
Mom

Mike and Annette said...

Wow, what a great looking house.
I love the yard. I hope you have many wonderful memories there.
Good luck!

Rissa said...

What is up with your gamblers comments. Is there something you are not sharing? Do you need help from gamblers annoymous?

PS Like the house. Happy moving! Collective journey has cute moving paper.