Thursday, June 08, 2006

School Awards & Speeding Tickets

I received the speeding ticket on my way to the girls school. I was rushing so I could watch them get their end of the school year awards. I was ticked, but I soon forgot about it b/c my kids are such STARS! Sarah made off with 5; Science, Reading, English, Honor Roll and Choir. Sadie has 4; Improvement, Creative Writing, Honor Roll, & Outstanding Athlete. Their different personalities sure come through in their achivements. I am so proud of both of them. Only 3 more days of school and then I will have a 6th & 2nd grader, YIKES!

4 comments:

Mike Angie Patrick Aaron said...

Good job girls. Make sure mom awards you with ice cream!

Chet and Gini said...

Congratulations everyone. Enjoy your summer - and don't drive Mom toooo crazy!

Mike and Annette said...

Outstanding!! Congratulations to both of you. Everyone is very proud of you. Sorry about the ticket, Missy. Happens to the best of us. I had to race to Cedar Rapids earlier this week because Uncle Mike was at the airport on his way to Mexico and had forgotten his passport. I was praying all the way not to get stopped by the police. Cedar Rapids is notorious for stopping speeders. I made it in time, tho.

Mike Angie Patrick Aaron said...

Response to last post - "Leadfoot old lady gets away with speeding"