Friday, September 15, 2006

The Dog


Seriously, I am upset. I can't believe we turned these guys over, and it has nothing to do with my secret crush on Leland. How many criminals are hiding out in Mexico because the Mexican government will not hand them over to us because we have capitol punishment? What is wrong with us? Something is not right in this case. I believe there is more to the story. I admit I love watching this show. At first it was because I thought they were an absolute train wreck but I have over time been endeared by this family.

5 comments:

Chet and Gini said...

I must be missing something - who did we turn over to whom? We've watched the show, too, but not regularly

Rissa said...

Okay I am lost Missy, we turned them over. Brad will be heartbroken!

Missy said...

Back in 2003, before the TV show, Dog and his crew captured Andrew Luster. Luster is the Max Factor heir that drugged, raped and videotaped 3 women but skipped out on his $1 million bond during trial. He was convicted. Dog went to Mexico and captured him outside of a bar. Instead of taking him to the Mexican authorities he brought him back to the US. Before doing so Mexico arrested Dog, Leland and Tim - then released them. Now Mexico has decided they skipped their bail and had the US Marshall's office arrest them in their home yesterday morning.
I don't understand why we give a $hit what Mexico thinks. This was an American fugitive and an American bounty hunter.

Rissa said...

Dog "speaks out" on Tuesday night at 9pm I think on A&E

Obert Life is Good said...

I still have no idea of whom you are speaking about. Must be an age thing.