Monday, September 04, 2006

Wedding Recap

I had a great time at the wedding - I'm so glad Charlie and I were able to go. We are both exhausted, he is on his third nap today. I am wishing that I was as well but alas I am doing laundry and making a grocery list. A few of my favorite things about this weekend & the wedding;

  • Seeing family. I think the most amount of time that had gone by was seeing Katy. I believe the last time I saw her was Rissa's wedding in 97? Or was it my wedding in 95? Too long regardless.
  • The flowers, especially after I looked through the pictures.
  • The cake. I thought is was beautiful - I can't believe I never had a piece. I was too busy chasing the babe.
  • The church. Absolutely gorgeous.
  • Dancing some sort of line dance with Mom and Aunt Gini and being "footloose" with Mike. I have to admit that the only reason I knew a good portion of the songs is b/c the kids have me download them onto their MP3 players. It made me feel old. I was happy to hear Bon Jovi - and I sang my a$$ off to it.


    I wish I would have made it to the bar after the reception and I wish I had seen the karaoke Friday night- maybe at the next one!

1 comments:

Katy said...

YOu are so sweet!
It was awesome to see you!
Love, Katy and kent in Cancun